Observations Of An Amateur Housewife

Thursday, May 31, 2012

On Growing

We’ve been spending most of our time outside lately, the kids and I.
IMG_5364
Making bouquets.
IMG_4757
IMG_4798
Chasing winged insects…and catching them sometimes!
IMG_4898
Discovering grass and clover.
IMG_4855
Planting a little garden.
IMG_5205
IMG_5270
And me just looking. Watching my children be children.
IMG_5266
I haven’t been getting a lot done inside, but...I’m really not missing much.
IMG_5276
I don't want to miss anything.
IMG_5305
Because it grows so quickly, this little garden of mine. The busier I get, the faster it grows.
IMG_5016
And if I don’t look now, I’m going to miss it.
IMG_5309
IMG_5332
So lately, I’ve just been watching it grow.












Today, I'm linking up to Denise In Bloom.

Denise In Bloom

5 comments:

  1. Awe it's amazing how time flies if you blink you miss the precious moments. Keep a close eye on that beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does fly! Just stopped by your blog, those felt flower bouquets were amazing!

      Delete